DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
If anyone is heading to Wisconsin Dells for Regionals (Region 4)...I'll see you there. The club I work at is running Regionals. If you're interested, we may need some help timing some of the events...let me know.

We will be there! Beetle competes in the last session on Sunday. I dont think we will be there too much before session starts.

Sounds like it is going to be fun!

Good luck to all! Most of our level 8s & 10s are going to be there (only one girl didn't make it), but we won't be able to go watch them. Hope everyone does well!!!

Does your club run the vacation classic that's at the Dells in January each year? We've been there a few times.

Does your club run the vacation classic that's at the Dells in January each year? We've been there a few times.

Regionals is a partnership of two clubs this year...Midwest Twisters and CSA Gymnastics. CSA runs the Vacation Classic. MWT runs Hal's Harley Invitational.

Yup I'll be there too. Me and both of my sisters qualified so we are going to be there all weekend. Not like thats unusual for any other meet :)

Good luck to everyone who is competing!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back