New Nastia and Shawn leo ranges!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I only really like the 2nd on the right (light purple) of shawns the others are a bit nasty in my opinion.
I like most of Nastia's though. Particularly the green one and the orange one.

See more about Nastia and Shawn's Leotards

You can see more about each of Shawn and Nastia's Leotards Lines at GK Elites Blog

Nastia Liukin Leotards

GK Elite - New Nastia Liukin Gold Medal Leotards for Summer!

Shawn Johnson Leotards

GK Elite - The Summer of Peace, Love and Shawn Johnson - New Gymnastics Leotards

And more about GK's New Summer Leotards Line at

GK Elite - New 2009 Summer Essentials Gymnastics Leotards Catalog

This includes 2 Summer Collections, 1 adidas collection, Summer Camp Leotards, A preview of the new 2009 Team Workout line and Value Tank Leotards
http://blog.gkelite.com/blog/gk-eli...-nastia-liukin-shawn-johnson-leotards-from-gk

I actually like the vast majority of them, especially Shawn Johnsons line, I still think some symbols are a little too big, but I would buy one :p My favorite I think is the continuation of Natsia's collection, from the Gold Metal Collection

I love Nastia's! They're all really pretty and I'm glad to see a range in styles. As for Shawn's I don't like them at all. I don't like the peace signs on the leotards, i mean maybe one or two leos with a peace sign but not all of them! Its just getting kind of tacky and I think she needs to move on.

I definetly love Nastia's, and a few of Shawns. Nastia's just seem something that I would wear more, as Shawn's seem a bit flashy.I-Heart-Beam is right, it definetly reminds me of Nationals 07, but I do really like it! I always liked that leo, I thought it looked good on her. I do like the color combo of Shawn's black peace one, with orange and green in the peace. Shawn's love one is relaly cute too, but I don't think I'd actually wear it.

I agree with gym4life913...a symbol on EVERY leo...i mean, come on! But the only one that i like of hers is the purple one. I love nastia's!

I love the light purple one of Shawn's and the green one of Nastia's. :)

I like Shawn's new line a LOT better than her first line, and I really like Nastia's new line. My favorite for Shawn's is the second from the left (light purple), and I love all of Nastia's except the pink and black leotard (the one not worn by Nastia).

I agree with gym4life913...a symbol on EVERY leo...i mean, come on! But the only one that i like of hers is the purple one. I love nastia's!

Its like she has obsessive peace sign disorder! :) I'm not saying I don't like peace but its doesn't need to be on everything!

You can see more about each of Shawn and Nastia's Leotards Lines at GK Elites Blog

Nastia Liukin Leotards

GK Elite - New Nastia Liukin Gold Medal Leotards for Summer!

Shawn Johnson Leotards

GK Elite - The Summer of Peace, Love and Shawn Johnson - New Gymnastics Leotards

And more about GK's New Summer Leotards Line at

GK Elite - New 2009 Summer Essentials Gymnastics Leotards Catalog

This includes 2 Summer Collections, 1 adidas collection, Summer Camp Leotards, A preview of the new 2009 Team Workout line and Value Tank Leotards

Love the adidas range. Just so sad I live in Europe and can't order them. Stupid contract issues, and they never have the ones I want on ebay =(

Love the adidas range. Just so sad I live in Europe and can't order them. Stupid contract issues, and they never have the ones I want on ebay =(

Tell me about it :rolleyes:

They always look good for training, and Milano's (who I used to wear all the time and do love) were always a bit too fancy I thought. Too many sparkles!

At our Level 10 regionals they had a GK both with the collections for sale and I have to say the photos don't do any of the leos justice. they are Sooooo much nicer in person. My DD got the "pink" one with the white ribbon shape on the back. In person this is a great looking leo but when I first saw it on line I didn't think much of it. She also got a navy blue one with a white strip (sort of like the gren with white above but different) They had styles in the collection I didn't see on line. I was told the blue leo was a new one in the nastia collection (they also had a purple one - very pretty). and wouldn't be available until mid summer online.

I like the majority of Nastia's, especially the orange one and the green one. Shawn's, only really the light purple one. I mean, it's not that I don't like peace... But seriously, symbol on EVERY leotard? Maybe one or two, but not all of them!

They are so nice :) Especially Nastia's orange and green ones, and Shawns pale purple one :)

But as much as I like shawn johnson, she is kinda exaggerating the peace and love theme, i mean doing the peace sign while wearing the peace sign is a bit heavy really :S but nothing against shawn of coursee :D

has anyone bought / is anyone planning on buying one? :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back