VIDEO Update of some new stuff Dani is learning in the gym...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Here is a video of Dani during a private lesson at gym. She is really coming along with her skills for Level 5! OH...and she is doing her back handspring on floor by herself now!!!! What a breakthrough for Dani!!! Oh, and thank you for the suggestions for music!!!! Enjoy!

YouTube - Dani Gymnastics - Training Level 5

Last edited:
she's so close to getting that kip!
goodluck to both of you :)

ooooh that kip is just about there! great job!

nice video - what camera do you have? its so nice and clear

WOW!!!!! So much progress in such a short time!!!! She's doing GREAT!!!!! WTG Dani!!!!:applause::highfive::applause: Keep up the good work!!!

lovely stuff...

isn't it interesting how sometimes during season there doesn't seem to be a lot of progress but then during the off time it just starts to click? obviously thats due to the uptraining, but even with old skills it sometimes seems to make a world of difference... big congrats on the backhandspring. I was a total headcase with that one myself, so I know how hard it is to get over that!!

lovely stuff...

isn't it interesting how sometimes during season there doesn't seem to be a lot of progress but then during the off time it just starts to click? obviously thats due to the uptraining, but even with old skills it sometimes seems to make a world of difference... big congrats on the backhandspring. I was a total headcase with that one myself, so I know how hard it is to get over that!!

I totally know what you mean!! It seems like all of a sudden Dani is getting this boost of confidence! This may not be related, but it could very well be, in that there has been some changes in the gym since mid May--some very positive changes!! Let's just say a lot of "negative energy" left and went elsewhere :rolleyes:. The gym seems so relaxed, calm and positive now :goodvibes::meditate::goodvibes:...maybe this has something to do with Dani's attitude and boost in confidence and skills? Positive energy can work wonders!!!

Last edited:
ooooh that kip is just about there! great job!

nice video - what camera do you have? its so nice and clear

Thanks JessMom--I use the Kodak Easyshare Z712 IS. I think I got it at Best Buy about 2 years ago. I like it because it not only takes pretty good pictures, it takes even better video clips. You can play the video back in frame by frame motion which is great to use when I am filming Dani's privates and stuff and playing it back for the coach and Dani to watch. Her coach loves this aspect of the camera--it really helps show Dani the different body positions and what they should look like--she is a very visual learner!

Congradulations to Dani getting her backhandspring. She looks like she is doing great. I can not really watch my daughter at practice it is great that you can watch her and film her during practice and you can see how well she is coming along. I quess I will be completely surprised when my daughter has her 1st meet she will also be doing level 5 this year.

Nice job Dani! She looks great. Level 5 will come easy for her, I bet.

What an accomplishement for her and that BHS.. I know what a struggle it was for her this past year!

Great vids of Dani. Tell her to give herself several high fives on getting the bhs by herself. The kips are coming along----one day it will just happen.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back