Trampoline and tumbling forums?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

aerialriver

Coach
Gymnast
Does any one know of any specific trampoline, double mini and tumbling message boards? I have googled it and came up with nothing. I know there is the "other than artistic" board on here but not many people visit it and reply. Thank you for any help!

Aerialriver

I'd be interested in knowing, too. My daughter competes USTA/AAU trampoline and tumbling. USTA and USAG have great websites for information, but no forums or message board that I know of.

Off topic Cuemommy but I love your username. It makes me giggle when I see it. Well thought of!

Cuemommy, are you or your team going to AAU Jr Olympics in August? We'll be there! I've heard it's going to be one of the biggest yet.

Does any one know of any specific trampoline, double mini and tumbling message boards? I have googled it and came up with nothing. I know there is the "other than artistic" board on here but not many people visit it and reply. Thank you for any help!

Aerialriver

I wouldn't be opposed to adding a specific T&T forum here if there are enough people interested.

I wouldn't be opposed to adding a specific T&T forum here if there are enough people interested.

I'd be interested if it wasn't 2 or 3 people talking to ourselves.

This makes me laught a little. I don't even remember posting this, it was like 2 years ago! I guess in 2 years not enough people expressed interest :) I know a few people out right say they do t&t on here, I know others do both. Maybe we need a poll or something, if enough people would want to discuss it or not. Otherwise Cuemommy, myself and Coachgoofy would be amongst ourselves.

Katie_d, what area of FL are you in? You can PM me if you would like, that is where I am from and I know of a lot of gyms there.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back