Parents destira.com?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A

amanda

Hi,

My daughter just went through another major growth sport and needs a few more leotards for this season. I just found a new site, www.destira.com. Their leotards look gorgeous and are priced really well - does anyone have any experience with this company? I'd love to hear a personal opinion before stocking up my daughters leo drawer!

Our gym's pro shop carries Destira leos. I haven't had a problem at all. they wash well and hold up nicely. Some of the Destira leos, my dd has been wearing for a couple of years and it still looks great.

Our gym's pro shop carries Destira leos. I haven't had a problem at all. they wash well and hold up nicely. Some of the Destira leos, my dd has been wearing for a couple of years and it still looks great.

Hi well I am starting gymnastics this autumn and I just got my first leotard!
I search through the internet untill I found this awesome site where you can
choose the style and color and fabric and diamante design you want its called-
http://www.activewear4u.com/- It awesome if you want a unique leotard maby
with a certain cut out of design! You can also get matching shorties and Biketards
dresses, tank tops, body suits and skirts anything you think of you can get it
matching and unique and costum I would suggest a look at this site!

Thank you

Hi all,

Thanks for your insight - I went ahead and ordered 3 leos for my daughter. They came today, fit great, and are gorgeous! I'm so excited.

I did look at the other site recommended (thanks) - the prices at destira.com were just better. Plus, they shipped the leos the same day I ordered them.

Amanda

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back