Me at British Champs 09!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well I've finally got a youtube account and I've just put up my first video! It's me competing at the British Junior Champs in May this year! I had a fall on bars which lowered my score but I came 5th overall out of all the British Juniors so I'm really happy with that! It's nice to be able to share some of my gym through video! I've never done it before! I hope you enjoy the video! Here's a link to it!
YouTube - Laura Edwards British Champs 09

Thank you! my coach is really creative so my whole team has really cool mounts! I started off by doing a BHS just back to a handstand and holding that. And then I did it onto stacked mats ending with my head sort of eating mat lol! And I did it a ton with spotting and we just progressed until it was on beam!

My goodness you are one talented little soul. As JFish said that beam mount is crazy, but I love it.

Thanks for sharing.

That beam mount was to cool. I have to say I'm pretty impressed, I love how clean you are. Beautiful gymnastics, good luck this year. BTW if you don't mind me asking how old are you?

That was awesome! You are a beautiful gymnast, and watching is inspiring!

Thanks for posting video, you should be very proud of your accomplishments in this sport. When I'm at my computer, I'll subscribe so we can continue to follow your gymnastics journey!

I love you whole gym.... so thanks for uploading. I used to live in the UK and used to go to all comps in guildford. Always a great fan! You look pretty amazing (not that I had never heard of you before... but it's great to put a face to the CB user)

wow wel done. Were you competing for Dynamo at the Rosebowl this weekend ?, just recognised your name.

My little one was helping out with the 'running' !:)

WOW Lolly, you are very talented !!! Thanks for posting. I am in the US, but will have to check out the UK gymnastics if it's on TV from now on !!

Thankyou very much everyone!Im glad you all enjoyed it! Its been a long road to get here but Im glad that now I can share my achievements with other people who appreciate how hard gym can be sometimes! jasmine196 I am just 15.
And yes I was at the Rosebowl! I came 13th with 49.450! Did your daughter have fun doing the running? I remember running at competitions when I was younger! I used to have a blast!

Wow loved watching your videos! I loved that beam also wow!You are an amazing gymnast thanks for sharing with us.

You are very talented! Love the vid. The beam mount is so original & awesome, I hope you keep it for a long time! :cool:

Beautiful gymnastics. I love the beam mount - but don't want my daughter to try that because I like her head and face the way they are! ;> Thanks for posting the video!

Wow! You are an amazing gymnast. Thanks for sharing your gymnastics with us. Can't wait to show Abby your beam mount, wow!!! Loved your floor routine as well. :)

Thankyou everyone! I love my beam mount too! It really makes my routine my own!
And Flippers mom, my mum doesnt like watching my mount either. She says she's just waiting for me to break my nose every time!!!

All I can say is Wow!! that beam mount is awesome... I'm going to have to show DD... How did you come up with the nerve to try that..lol Good luck this season, you are a beautiful gymnast!

Awesome routines!! I had to re-wind your beam routine a couple times to see how you did that. All I can say is WOW! :eek: Totally cool! I've never seen anything like that. Very original. Keep up the good work!

Thankyou everyone! I love my beam mount too! It really makes my routine my own!
And Flippers mom, my mum doesnt like watching my mount either. She says she's just waiting for me to break my nose every time!!!

Is Natasha Nolan (think it was her? ) still competing?

Also, Kerri Upton, if you don't mind me asking? I always LOVED her. Your gym's gymnastics kind of reminds me of WOGA (which is just about the greatest compliment there is;) - but you also hat the red WOGA leos at some point, didn't you?) - she in particular always looked like Stephanie Gentry (who I loved!)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back