Shawn Johnson

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My favorite gymnast is Shawn Johnson! She is amazingly perfect on everything! She sticks every landing and she is always smiling. Shawn is perfect!! What does everyone else think of her?

Absolutely one of my favorites. Exceptional gymnast who is was very visibly a big step ahead of anybody else in the Visa Championships.

LOVE SHAWN JOHNSON!!! Barring injury, Shawn is a lock for Beijing! How exciting for both her and her coach who was once a member of the Chinese National team, to be able to make it this far. :D

Good luck tomorrow to Shawn, Ivana, Sam, Alicia, Shayla & Nastia (and bridget too, if she competes) at Worlds! Too bad NBC won't air it until Oct 7th

I love her! Did anyone catch how her beam routine is almost all two-footers. No step-outs! BHS(2 feet)-BHS(2 feet)-layout(2 feet) That's incredible. I love the full turn w/leg at horizontal. I'm putting one in my floor routine, right into a split jump 1/2 turn!

Her beam routine is amazing! You almost forget she is actually on a beam.

I love Shawn!

Her beam routine is amazing! You almost forget she is actually on a beam.

She is so good! I totally agree with Audra...she is so graceful and she looks like she is on the floor. You can tell she is having a blast but she is totally focused as well. She is so fun to watch!!

Yes, she has now become my daughter's favorite gymnast. It was Carly Patterson forever but forget that. My dd keeps saying she wants to be Shawn Johnson when she grows up! Shawn appears to be a very confindent young lady. I'm so happy for her. She truly deserves it. Also, we're going to see the Olympic Trials in Philadelphia next June. My dd is beside her self to think that she's going to see her in person!:)

That is so cool! Carly Patterson was my favorite too! Two friens of mine and our Mom's went to the Olympic Trials in 2004 I believe it was. We got our seats moved up when we got there so we were 4 rows up from the beam and Carly was right there! We were like OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO COOL! When we saw the men Morgan Hamm got done with his high bar routine and stripped down to his underwear and you see Paul say, "What are you doing?" and he was like I'm hot...I will never forgetr that it was so fun!

Shawn is AMAZING. But does anyone else not think her story is just too pefect? You know, the way she's had no injuries or really horrible performances, I think I'm just waiting for something bad to happen! Hopefully she'll stay fit though!

I love Shawn! She is such a great gymnast! She has grace and power! Her routines are amazing, they combine everything that makes a great gymnast! She reminds me of Carly Patterson! Carly is one of my favorites and with every routine I see Shawn perform I like her more and more! She has so many great qualitiess to her and you can tell she loves performing! She has a real love and passion for the sport, and you can tell! :) GO SHAWN!

* fRoStEd PiNk WiTh A tWiSt! *

hey everyone!!!

okay sooooo shawn, nastia AND alicia are going to be performing on this show called *frosted pink with a twist* this sunday.

its on abc at 4 and it looks really cool!

the show benefits women’s cancer awareness… watch this clip, it looks really cooool!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzCk_kDNFcs

I like shawn she is a really great gymnast. What I don't understand is why people always have something bad to say about her. She is amazing!:D

That is so cool! Carly Patterson was my favorite too! Two friens of mine and our Mom's went to the Olympic Trials in 2004 I believe it was. We got our seats moved up when we got there so we were 4 rows up from the beam and Carly was right there! We were like OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO COOL! When we saw the men Morgan Hamm got done with his high bar routine and stripped down to his underwear and you see Paul say, "What are you doing?" and he was like I'm hot...I will never forgetr that it was so fun!

I met Carly patterson at 2003 nationals, she was out with an injury and i was dissapointed i wasn't going to get to see her compete, and then i saw this huge line and i'm like what's going on, and she was signing autographs! (along with shannon miller and this Joe R.....i can never remember how to spell his name) Anyway Joe asked who i thought was going to win and i said i didn't know then he was like well who's ur favorite and i said carly and she looked at me and smiled! yay!

but yeah experiences like taht are cool! it must have been awesome to be taht close to them in competition!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back