Parents Sole Impact for sever's

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

They are good. My dd used these AND heel cups AND xbrace and maybe even all at the same time!! LOL
they dont have too much shock absorption. They are kind of hard and have a thin layer of sponge, and are very good on beam where the edges of the beam can really kill a severs heel....
they would be excellent if you could somehow get a thicker layer of spongy pad, or layer of gel in the heel.
J

They are good. My dd used these AND heel cups AND xbrace and maybe even all at the same time!! LOL
they dont have too much shock absorption. They are kind of hard and have a thin layer of sponge, and are very good on beam where the edges of the beam can really kill a severs heel....
they would be excellent if you could somehow get a thicker layer of spongy pad, or layer of gel in the heel.
J
For more padding on beam my daughter wears 6 inch wrist bands she pulls over her heels/ankle. Mostly just when she's working back tucks either switch leap BT or BHS/BT series. It was a happy accident that started this after I somehow bought 6 inch under armour wrist bands instead of 3 inch ones to wear under grips on bars. They stay put really well & help cushion the impact on beam.

Thank you so much for your feedback! I have ordered a pair and will let you know how it works out for my DD.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back