NCAA First-ever National TV NCAA Meet This Sunday Florida vs Alabama (2PM CST On ABC)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Talk About Florida vs. Alabama Today!

alabamavsflorida.jpg

Talk today at 2PM right here in this thread!

Last edited:
Yes. Copied from an article
This will be the first regular-season meet ever shown on ABC, as well as the first college dual meet to be shown on broadcast television.

ABC's only previous broadcast of college gymnastics was the 2021 NCAA championships.

We have NCAA channels on our TV provider service. We watch lots of gymnastic, diving, lacrosse and so on.

3pm EST ABC. NCAA gymnastics is getting much more coverage this year. Should be a good meet. I expect Bama to be much more composed than they showed last week at Oklahoma.

This a awesome news... I feel like it's time to bring back the college gymnastics forum!

The O'Dome is sold out, students are camping out. Tickets are being sold for $100 each, really great to see the interest grow. Only positive things for these great athletes and all the countless hours they have committed to sport.

The O'Dome is sold out, students are camping out. Tickets are being sold for $100 each, really great to see the interest grow. Only positive things for these great athletes and all the countless hours they have committed to sport.

Yes... this is great... hopefully we can really push gymnastics into this position more often!

Trinity Thomas... BAM!

Here it is...

Last edited:
And the bars of Ryan Roberts reigns supreme... great coach!

Well, so much for national broadcast - it was completely preempted by local news due to an ice storm we are having, which really is just a rain event right now... I suppose it could have been on an alternate station but I had it programmed to record on the main station. oh well...

Well, so much for national broadcast - it was completely preempted by local news due to an ice storm we are having, which really is just a rain event right now... I suppose it could have been on an alternate station but I had it programmed to record on the main station. oh well...

That's too bad... we got the whole thing here.

Great meet! I’m so sorry it got preempted, ice skating nationals was preempted for me last week and it was frustrating but people need to know about potentially severe weather.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back