“Chalk Full of Beautyâ€￾ Sweepstakes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

sonaapop

Hi guys!
I wanted to tell you all about the “Chalk Full of Beautyâ€￾ Sweepstakes I’m working on with COVERGIRL, Secret, and USA Gymnastics. I messaged the admin but no one got back to me, I hope it’s ok that I’m posting this, let me know!
There are tons of great prizes, but one of the grand prizes I thought you would all love is a trip to the U.S. Women’s National Training Center (Bela Karolyi Ranch), where you can meet Olympic gold medalist Nastia Liukin!
To find out more about the sweepstakes check out their website :: USA Gymnastics :: Chalk Full of Beauty Sweepstakes!!!!
I’d love to hear some of your gymnastics camp stories!! Have you been to gymnastics training camp before? If you could go and train with any gymnast in the world who would it be?!?
Sona

Hey there, welcome to the Chalkbucket. The admin has been very busy lately, so that is why he might have not yet responded. I will have a chat with the other mod and get back to you on this.

Couple of questions? What are you getting for this? As in are you being paid to promote the products? Do you want to pay us to advertise to our 6000+ members?

THe correct answers will help us decide what to do! LOL

Bog

Last edited:
Did you guys check out the Chalk full of Beauty Sweepstakes yet?!?! Hurry up and enter for a chance to meet Nastia Liukin!

Do you guys think looking good for a meet affects how you perform? Nastia Liukin says that when she is looking great on the outside it makes her feel strong and confident! “If I like the way I look with my hair and makeup,â€￾ she says, “it makes me feel confident about my performance!â€￾

Check out the USA Gymnastics Website (website :: USA Gymnastics :: Chalk Full of Beauty Sweepstakes) for the details of how to enter to meet Nastia or win other amazing prizes from COVERGIRL and Secret!

Hey guys!! Only about a month left to enter the Chalk full of Beauty Sweepstakes!!!! Check out the website and sign up now (:: USA Gymnastics :: Chalk Full of Beauty Sweepstakes) Hope you all entered already!!!

Which grand prize would you rather have: a weekend in NYC full of beautification and relaxation or a trip to[FONT=&quot]Bela Karolyi Ranch, the US Women’s National Gymnastics Team’s training center, to meet Nastia Liukin?[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back