WAG 115 Straddle Presses IN A ROW!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Amazing job by little Andreea Iridon! UNBELIEVABLE

PS: If someone here has any thoughts or info how this is even possible - please share!!!

How is it possible that a human can THIS? I mean, a lot of training and good body shape (height, weight, levers) all help, but I am sure she didn't train for that too much it must have come natural to her.

Or do you think she might have taken something for muscle endurance?

I am just really curious and flashed right now!!!

These come easier to my daughter than other girls, but she can't climb a rope to save her life. 14 is her record, 20 is her goal, and 10 is her daily conditioning. She definitely has the rhythm to do these with ease, and conditioning helps her doing many in a row.

These come easier to my daughter than other girls, but she can't climb a rope to save her life. 14 is her record, 20 is her goal, and 10 is her daily conditioning. She definitely has the rhythm to do these with ease, and conditioning helps her doing many in a row.

Ha, funny you say that, DD has always been pretty good at press to handstands, was the first in her group to get it and the only one solid on beam, yet she's the only one in her group who cannot cast to handstand. Cracks me up.

Impressive, but... not a single one with straight arms - possibly why Romania is know for struggling on bar, quantity not quality. She is also using her bent arms to rest her legs on and have a higher straddle hold start position for each press. I would also be concerned abut the unnecessary strain on the wrists if this was a frequent activity for the gymnasts.

Impressive, but... not a single one with straight arms - possibly why Romania is know for struggling on bar, quantity not quality. She is also using her bent arms to rest her legs on and have a higher straddle hold start position for each press. I would also be concerned abut the unnecessary strain on the wrists if this was a frequent activity for the gymnasts.

Yeah - my first thought was, "Her poor wrists!"

I know, of course I see her resting on herm bent arms and pressing up with slightly bent arms as well which makes this move a lot easier and it would not count in TOPS etc. But still, I even know anybody doing more than 30 presses from a standing position, so this is pretty impressive in my opinion :)

I feel sorry for this poor girl. And while her legs and toes look darn good, she rests her legs on her always slightly+ bent arms. What is the point?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back