1st LVL 5 meet of the season (nerves)!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

mom2gymkid

DD has her first level 5 meet of the season, and she is nervous! and I am too (LOL). Her team rocked it at practice this week.

Please send good luck our way! and also for the level 6s that go after us and the level 4s that are all day tomorrow! thanks

GOOD LUCK!!!! We have our 2nd L5 meet tomorrow, and it's been at least a month since the first one so we are nervous all over again too!

Level 5 first meet - good outcome

Well, we did it. we made it thru the first level 5 meet of the season and overall I think she did very well.

Her scores were

Vault 8.5
Floor 8.8
Bars 9.05
Beam 9.2

took 8th AA out of like 20 something! very proud of her!

All of her teammates on level 5 rocked! thanks for sending good luck fairys our way! I am going to post videos on facebook and on youtube...:)

thanks again! Meet was long -and warm - but fun...

Laura and Jordyn

Well I was too late finding your post to get the "good luck" in, but it looks like J didn't need more! Let me be one of the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! She rocked that meet! Awesome scores on everything, way to go!

Off to watch the video, one more chance to live through the accomplishments of other people's gymmies!

Well I was too late finding your post to get the "good luck" in, but it looks like J didn't need more! Let me be one of the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! She rocked that meet! Awesome scores on everything, way to go!

Off to watch the video, one more chance to live through the accomplishments of other people's gymmies!
you can find jordyns videos at jordynelizabeth00 :)

Great scores for a first meet. Did she have a good time?
She had a blast! I am so glad that meet is done and over with - now the girls are all back in competition mode. We have another meet the middle of November and then none until January...Thanks for all the good luck wishes!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back