2007 World Championships

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Shawn is amazing. All that in full time enriched classes and 25 hours a week of training!:eek: She is a star. I do feel for Nastia, but she has come back so quickly from a serious injury. Event finals should give her some gold.

Here is video of Alicia Sacramone & Shawn Johnson after Shawn won the gold in the event finals.... I felt terrible for Alicia, but she could have hugged Shawn and been a little better sport IMO. I know it is not always fair, but silver is still awesome.... I actually enjoyed Alicia's performance the most, and felt she should have been a lock to win, it was just better then SJ's imo - well, I guess, it was more appealing to my non-gymnastic inexperienced eye.

Courtesy of AshleyakaFlipper - the very best at gymnastic montages:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz23HC4qbng

Last edited:
nastia is definitely back and she proved it at the american cup!! her ankle is better now and i'm so happy for her...she's really getting stronger physically and mentally and it's great to see all of her hard work pay off because she's such a great and beautiful gymnast!! can't wait for olympic trials (i'm going to watch~!!!!!)

it's funny reading this now after Trials and Nationals. Nastia's bar routine got even BETTER...but let's just forget about her dismount. Hopefully, she won't keep screwing up the pac salto. I have faith that she'll nail it in the Olympics (ah, i hope!). And to the post above this, everything you said now applies to Chellsie Memmel!!!

ankle turns into shoulder and other stuff like that for the post to apply to Memmel, but WOW! did she make a comeback!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back