2009 Visa Championships

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

yes! I love the jr meets! The are in the early afternnon on the same days as the senior meets- Thurs & Sat! You should go if you can!

Does anyone know if cameras are allowed at this meet? The venue site says they don't, but one of their representatives told me they do as long as it's not a video camera.

Definitely no video cameras. A regular camera is usually fine, just no flash photography. I usually bring a bigger bag & put my camera in acase at the bottom, thet way they dont see it when they look through your bag!

To answer the other posters question: Jordyn will be there to defend her title!

I'm going to congress this year and I'm so excited! I am also going to test to become a judge finally! I am super excited about that. And I figured why I'm there I might as well go watch some gymnastics, so I plan to go to the Acro prelims and finals and the Jr. and Sr. finals. I went to Olympic Trials in 2004 and I loved it! So hopefully this Nationals will be just as good. I'm sure it will be any elite gymnastics competition is going to be a great one.

SO it looks like Charlie Tamayo might be going to Visa Cup this year; at least, he's signed up for NatQual.

I know this is kind of off the topic that we are on but Geoffrey Taucer I just listened to your sample music on your website and it is awesome! just thought I would let you know.

Nationals

I will be attending. Pictures will follow! I am still trying to decide which lens I will be able to use, and how strict the security will be.

Yep, August sometime. I think it's exactly a year after Nastia won the Olympics, they better have some awesome fluffs! NBC will broadcast it too I'm sure :)

Sorry to brag, but...!

I am going to these Visa Championships! I got awesome seats; right in front of the high/ uneven bars! I am so excited.:D It'll be an brilliant experience!

Looks like I won't be going to Visas this year, but having gotten a chance to peak at some of the guys who ARE going, I am certainly looking forward to watching it.

I'm hoping to qualify this weekend at Classic. I only need a 52 to qualify so I think I can do it because I scored over 52 at qualifier so I'm hoping I'll be able to do it again. The juniors are looking really good this year and if i do qualify it would be awesome to meet them all. I'm just going to hope for the best! :)

I'm hoping to qualify this weekend at Classic. I only need a 52 to qualify so I think I can do it because I scored over 52 at qualifier so I'm hoping I'll be able to do it again. The juniors are looking really good this year and if i do qualify it would be awesome to meet them all. I'm just going to hope for the best! :)

Good luck at the qualifier.

I have 2 tickets to Wed. 8/12's jr guys meet, and 2 tickets to Fridays 8/14's sr guys meet for any one that wants them! Just pm me your address & I will mail you the tickets.

Ooh, good luck! I'm sure you'll do just fine!! Did you know Nastia and Sam P are competing too?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back