2010 Chalk Bucket Challenge is now OPEN!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Great job folks. I LOVE watching everyone. Im still trying to get up the nerve to post mine. I have a couple different ones. A headstand, and then a cartwheel. Quality of video and skill too is not that great...lol. I always knew I had alot of "junk in the trunk" but WOW...lol

I always knew I had alot of "junk in the trunk" but WOW...lol

I made some videos last night, will post them tonight. After watching myself on video I have sadly concluded that my body type is "sack-of-potatoes"!

Love all the videos so far - would like to see some more!

Okay, I'll try adding a video, I've never done this before, don't really know what I'm doing. I hope I'm not going to be one of those unintentionally hilarious ones. I'm 44, overweight and relative beginner, please be kind.

Mill circle on bar:
[YOUTUBE]TG8rY924y9A[/YOUTUBE]

Back hip circle on bar:
[YOUTUBE]9sT5Rz15IGA[/YOUTUBE]

Round-off dismount on beam:
[YOUTUBE]cqO-B6ZY8U0[/YOUTUBE]

Cartwheel on floor:
[YOUTUBE]1C3vQ5OnjOM[/YOUTUBE]

Handstand forward roll on floor:
[YOUTUBE]XK_WOPVNISk[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Well Nicki

All i can say is that......... I couldnt stand watching you .....you were awful!

Awful good that is!
I am so so impressed!!! I am 44 too, and somewhat curvaceous, but I COULD NEVER DO THAT!!!

Well done!!!! I vote for you to win! :D

Great Job to everyone that has posted Videos. I love watching them. Now in no way could I ever do the stuff that you guys are doing. I have no coordination when it comes to that stuff.

Great Job Nikki! I am super impressed that you did the dreaded Mill Circle!

Niki- you are impressive. I am 36 and out of shape. DD asked me to do a cartwheel this past weekend. She then told me it was "bad" and my legs were "all crunched up" and laughed hysterically. There's NO way I could manage a mill circle- let alone a handstand forward roll. WTG!!!!!

Niki- you are impressive. I am 36 and out of shape. DD asked me to do a cartwheel this past weekend. She then told me it was "bad" and my legs were "all crunched up" and laughed hysterically. There's NO way I could manage a mill circle- let alone a handstand forward roll. WTG!!!!!

Maybe a video of her laughing hysterically would be fun to share??? :D:p

I have to take some video when I'm back to full strength. Gymnastics at my age is dangerous! I tore my ACL a few months ago and I'm not back up to full capability yet.

These videos are great though, keep them coming!

Last edited:
I have to take some video when I'm back to full strength. Gymnastics at my age is dangerous! I tore my ACL a few months ago and I'm not back up to full capability yet.

These videos are great though, keep them coming!

You have to be a parent to enter this challenge though!;)

Coming down the home stretch...

Just a few more days to get those videos uploaded!!!

We will accept videos until 10:00pm EST Friday night!!

Wow Nicki! Now there is some real competition this year!! Looks like 44 is a great age to be in this comp. I am 44 also and my DD is DYING to video tape me making a fool of myself! Unfortunately my DD's gym will probably not let me tumble there.....for good reason! lol! Will have to figure something out! Only have a couple of days left!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back