2nd meet of the season this weekend

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
We have an 4 hr trip to get to her second meet of the season. It will involve an over-night stay. So that will be fun. Plus it's a meet her gym has never been to before. And this is her first out of state meet. So, lots of new experiences.

It should be fun..lol

the girls always like the overnight in a hotel especially if it has an indoor pool. Nothing like swimming in the middle of Jan when its 0 degrees outside. and then the free breakfast in the AM where they can pick and choose can be fun to watch especially when they are younger and there are alot of choices.

Bring extra money too. Usually the away meets like that have a good amount of vendors and the kids always want something. My DD is the sweatshirt/t-shirt queen and gets one at all the meets she goes to that have them. Once in a while she will go for a new leo at these meets too. All I know by the time we leave the meet my purse is a good $80 - $100 lighter and DD's suitcase has more stuff than when we arrived in it LOL

Good luck to her!! I agree that the girls love the overnight meets. DD's last one this season will be like that and she can't wait. Let us know how it goes!

Good luck! I hope the driving goes smoothly and you don't have any weather issues! My little guy and his teammates also have their second meet this weekend at a far away location early in the morning this weekend, so we'll also be on the road. I hope your daughter has a great time!

Thank you everyone. She is very excited. Will let everyone know how things went when we get back.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back