3 Fingered Grip for Girls?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello!

Today I was watching the meet Utah vs. Brigham cougars. I was watching a girl [possibly could have been from Canada?] competeting for the cougars and she was wearing a 3 fingered grips. I didn't know they made those for girls, and I thought you weren't supposed to use those on the woman's bars for grip safety issues. Has anyone seen this before?

I TiVoed it an just checked and Danielle Goldman's grips did have 3 finger holes. I don't know why... Maybe they have them like that in Canada?

IDK.
I feel bad for BYU because they have 6 people out for injuries.

Did you see the girl from utah do a handspring front layout on vault? That was amazing, but her legs were so far apart.

There was once a girl in the same group as me who had just transfered from another gym and she had 3 fingered grips without dowels, but this was only interclub (equivalent of USAG level 4/5ish). It was definitely not the same gym (different province), but maybe this is something similar.

IDK.
I feel bad for BYU because they have 6 people out for injuries.

Did you see the girl from utah do a handspring front layout on vault? That was amazing, but her legs were so far apart.

yeah i saw that!!! I saw her do it in warm up and it was done really nicely, she even stuck it!

and hmm maybe that's why. I've never seen a 3 dowel for girls but i wonder if it has benefiets?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back