Accepting All Faries and Good Luck Wishes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

flippersmom

DD has meet #4 on Sunday. I feel bad asking for faries and wishes, since she has been doing well. It is a small meet, and she should do well. But old gym she left last year is having some issues and some girls are thinking of switching gyms. I'm sure they'll be looking to see how DD and team do this weekend. Plus her dad is coming to meet. He has a tough time sitting through meets, so he usually stays home. Hoping it doesn't make her too nervous. Also hoping she does well at vault, as that is the one area that still gives her issues. It's not bad, but it's not consistent. Oh well, I'll be proud of her no matter how she does!

Sending calm nerve fairies her way, and especially those ever elusive vault fairies, Im sure she will do fine, GOOD LUCK!!!!

Thanks, but of course now she keeps falling on her squat on! Hoping it just due to she's very tired this week. She should get some rest before Sunday, and doesn't have to be there until noon that day and it's less than 1/2 hour away!

Of course you can always ask for fairies!!!! Sending vault and squat on fairies your way. Good luck on sunday!! My dd has a meet on saturday. I like your time MUCH better. We have to be on the floor by 7:45 a.m. and we have an hour time difference so it will really be 6:45 a.m. for us!!! Emma will be sleep walking!!!! Lots of luck!!!!

Of course you can always ask for fairies!!!! Sending vault and squat on fairies your way. Good luck on sunday!! My dd has a meet on saturday. I like your time MUCH better. We have to be on the floor by 7:45 a.m. and we have an hour time difference so it will really be 6:45 a.m. for us!!! Emma will be sleep walking!!!! Lots of luck!!!!

Somehow DD is always up and ready to go for meets, even when they are early. School, however, is a different story. Maybe because school doesn't have the incentive of medals??

Good luck to your DD too! Can't wait to hear how everyone does this weekend.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back