Off Topic Actor or Actress that makes you cringe...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Agh! Tom Cruise should be chased by a angry group of postpartum women. I bet he woud be begging for medication.:mad: I had PPD with my twins and I wanted to slap the snot out of him when he said that.

Madonna. I can put her in the group since she TRIED acting :D If she would or could ACT normal that would be great. :thumbsup:

Angelina Jolie. Um let's see..... kissed her brother. The blood neckace. Stole Brad from Jennifer Aniston and bragged about it. I think there was a few more icky things.

Ok how about this one...Brooke Shields. ERRRG-ARRRG-UUUGGG! I feel ill & embarassed for her every time I see her on screen. It's like, "hey honey! come & check this out! there's this piece of cardboard on the screen & I think it's trying to act like a human!'" :eek:

I'm with all of you on the Tom Cruise thing - the second I saw the name of this thread I thought of him immediately.

Does reality show people count - b/c if so I'd have to say Paris Hilton. Every time I see her face or hear her name I get so grossed out - she disgusts me.

Does reality show people count - b/c if so I'd have to say Paris Hilton. Every time I see her face or hear her name I get so grossed out - she disgusts me.

I watched that House of Wax movie just because she died in it. LOL. I sound slightly evil but I agree with you- she is sooo annoying!

Paris, darling is SO overrated. When I see these actresses like her I'm like honey, try and find some other kind of hobby because what you're doing sure ain't helping you!

Um...

um......

Shame this is a g-rated forum.:cool:

Shame it is, because I can guess what you want to say, but can't. :D

Hahahahahaha. Ah-greed.

Is anyone with me on Emily Osment? She's the girl who plays Lilly on 'Hannah Montana'.

..Not that I've watched it... :eek:

Oh come on, you've got to have at least watched ONE in your lifetime? me??? Um...(sighs) I've watched like 5...not that I wanted to of course! But it was the only "safe thing" on at the hotel. Then we switched hotels so YAH! no more Hannah Montana!

Oh come on, you've got to have at least watched ONE in your lifetime? me??? Um...(sighs) I've watched like 5...not that I wanted to of course! But it was the only "safe thing" on at the hotel. Then we switched hotels so YAH! no more Hannah Montana!

Hehe, I watched it at a Hotel after a gym meet. It gave me nightmares. No lie.:eek:

err, Karate Kid. Well it sounds like they are going to go with the little kid angle versus troublesome teenage girl and whiney scrawney teenage guy angle so the target audience is kids even more so.

*Horror*

And Steven Segal... Tom Cruise is probably no where near as a piece of work as him.

Kid you not dear.

I also don't like Angeline Jolie because WAY too many people say I looked like her. Shut. Up!

Tom Cruise goes without saying, and I'll add Mel Gibson to the list for non-acting reasons. Also, Julia Stiles's acting in the Shakespeare films leaves me totally cold.

Now that Twilight has come out I shall now say that Robert Pattinson SUCKS!!!!! Why does everyone think he is and I quote "Oh me gawd Rob is SOOOO HAWT!!!!" How about so not?! And Kirsten Stewart!!! good gosh...don't make me go on...

Now that Twilight has come out I shall now say that Robert Pattinson SUCKS!!!!! Why does everyone think he is and I quote "Oh me gawd Rob is SOOOO HAWT!!!!" How about so not?! And Kirsten Stewart!!! good gosh...don't make me go on...
He was cute as Cedric Diggory, but now he just looks like a hobo. And neither of them are particularly talented.

I can't see the attractiveness of that guy either!!!!

And having watched Stepford Wives last night, Nicole Kidman goes on my list. Gaaaahhhh it was awfulllll....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back