Adidas Leotards?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

All Chalked Up

Coach
Gymnast
Hi,
I was wondering where you can buy plain Adidas brand leotards. The ones were they're whatever colour and they have the the white triple stripe down the side? I can't seem to find them on GK and I'm not sure where else to look. We don't have any cheer/gymnastics type shops around where you can buy them (that I know of, and I've done a lot of research) so I was wondering if there are any websites you guys know of.

I'm also wondering if they're any good, how the sizing is, if it's the worth the price, etc.

Thanks!

Maybe check out Ebay. I have purchased many of my DD's leo's on there. She likes the Adidas ones also. Just put in your search as Adidas Leotard or GK Adidas

On the GK website there is an Adidas section. (maybe in the sidebar-can't remember, I just know I saw it on there) I have also seen some for sale on Ebay.

They have them in their summer collection on GK then they take them off in the fall. So in the next couplw months they should be putting them back up. I would also say keep checking Ebay

so sad, i found a gorgeous purple one in my size that i want so bad but they dont ship to aus :(((((((((((((((((((((

They do have them on the Gk site, just hard to find. Go to www.gkelite.com. Click on the tab on the right that says Visit our new site to shop. Hold your mouse over the addidas tab and a drop down menu will pop up then click on tank leotards. They have about 20 different styles in stock right now. My daughter likes them and the way they fit. She likes the plain lycra ones better than the foil, more comfortable.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back