Adult Classes in Northern VA or DC?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I would check the websites for Capital (Burke/Fairfax), Apex (I think near Sterling - definitely in western burbs), NVGA (Sterling), Loudoun, and I think Gymini (Herndon). Location is important with traffic. All are good gyms for girls teams and have some form of adult program (I think some more serious than others depending upon what you're looking for).We don't have classes, but I know the gym owners lets adults come to open gym (other gyms probably will as well).

I would check the websites for Capital (Burke/Fairfax), Apex (I think near Sterling - definitely in western burbs), NVGA (Sterling), Loudoun, and I think Gymini (Herndon). Location is important with traffic. All are good gyms for girls teams and have some form of adult program (I think some more serious than others depending upon what you're looking for).We don't have classes, but I know the gym owners lets adults come to open gym (other gyms probably will as well).

And Capital even has an adult "team!"

Yup, capital City in Burke. Actually just went to a meet there, an all adult meet. Nice facility, super nice people

The videos were awesome and it looked like everyone had a great time... sorry to get off topic here!!! Dulles Gymnastics Academy (newer gym in the area) also has an open gym where several adults come to practice their skills. NVGA is no longer in Sterling, it's now in Ashburn.

APEX has adult class on Tuesdays from 8 - 10 that gets very crowded - it is instructional but also a little like open gym

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back