Adult friendly gyms/programs in Southern NH/ Northern MA?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A

AJW.

Hi All: I moved back up to Southern NH from NYC and I am looking for adult friendly gyms/programs. I am looking for something with more than just a tumbling class as I would LOVE to compete again (after I regain all muscle, flexibility, and skills haha!) Anyone know of programs in the Southern NH/ Northern MA area? Something with structure would be a plus! I find it rather hard to learn new skills (or relearn old skills) in a "free for all" enviornment. BTW I am 26 so I am definitely looking at AAU.

THANKS!!

Hi All: I moved back up to Southern NH from NYC and I am looking for adult friendly gyms/programs. I am looking for something with more than just a tumbling class as I would LOVE to compete again (after I regain all muscle, flexibility, and skills haha!) Anyone know of programs in the Southern NH/ Northern MA area? Something with structure would be a plus! I find it rather hard to learn new skills (or relearn old skills) in a "free for all" enviornment. BTW I am 26 so I am definitely looking at AAU.

THANKS!!

Hey, check out this class in Portsmouth. It's on Mondays at 6:15PM in the summer.
Adult Gymnastics Class in Portsmouth

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back