Parents Advice on Resolving GK Leotard Issues?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This is the first year we have used GK. Our practice Leo's have sequins coming off every where as well as the warm ups. I've been lucky as my DD's Leo & warm ups are fine but several girls have whole letters missing. We were assured if the sequins came off, they would be replaced but no.

In your situation, losing points and judges measuring? That's a big deal and needs to be rectified. I can't even believe they measured! I hope you're able to get them to fix this.

I ordered a pair of GK pommel pants for one of my sons because he wanted a custom color for practice. We got the pants after several weeks, and within 2 weeks there were pills in weird places, they were unraveling along the stirrups, and the threads down the center seams on the legs were coming undone. I contacted GK. They had me send in the pants at my expensive. After many weeks I had heard nothing. I finally called and I was told they were in the sew shop for repair. I said I bought new pants. They were only 2 weeks old! Why am I getting what I consider to be seconds, and at my own shipping expense? They claimed they would reimburse shipping. The pants finally came back to us weeks later, and they looked lame and second rate. They never reimbursed us for shipping. We gave up on them and will never buy from them again if we can help it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back