WAG Advice on starting up an NAIGC club?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Soaring

Coach
Gymnast
I attend a university with an NCAA women's gymnastics team, but we have not had a club NAIGC team in several years. A friend and I want to start the club back up again, but we have no idea what that would entail nor who we should be contacting. Any advice?

I attend a university with an NCAA women's gymnastics team, but we have not had a club NAIGC team in several years. A friend and I want to start the club back up again, but we have no idea what that would entail nor who we should be contacting. Any advice?
You can contact the NAIGC and they can give you a little bit of clarification in regards to how to start the club.

Wish I had some good advice for you. The only thing that I have heard about starting a club in college is that you need 3 participants and a faculty member willing to head up the club. Obviously there are many more things, like equipment, needed for gymnastics.

Hope it all works out for you! Please let us know if it does and what you had to do. My dd is looking at colleges now and none that are a good fit have a club team or even an NCAA team. So that might make it very difficult for her to start a club team.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back