AGA anyone?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

teena82

The coach of our AGA team found out that there is no age limit and offered to let me compete next season. Is anyone here competing AGA or is pretty much everyone doing prep op?

What is AGA? I am working towards prep op int, but honestly would love to do JO competition, and will probably try USAIGC and AAU as well

It's the American Gymnastics Association. Looking at the teams and where they are from, it may just be a Texas thing. I don't think we have Prep Op here so this may be our only option other than USAG.

AGA - Home

I can't say enough about the USAIGC. I competed in YMCA in my teens, but made a comeback this year (at age 29) and the USAIGC was happy to let me compete. YMCA doesn't have age limits either. AAU seems to be hit or miss. I heard that there were gyms here in Massachusetts doing AAU, but no one would tell me about any meets.

Melody, there are only three adult AAU meets a year, nationals twice a year, and JO. other than that, I have been hard pressed to find it. Great you're doing USAIGC, there are a couple of us this next season who are going to most likely do that, would be great to have other adults to compete against, what level do you do?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back