MAG Ages & levels

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
yeah...I just gave up. D has an app. I don't need to know..he and his coach do. It is just a lot and always changing...this bonus, that connection, etc.

I'm one of those people who likes to learn and understand everything that's going on. When DS gets to this point (assuming he does), I know I'm going to go bonkers trying to balance my need to know with the fact that because it's his sport, I don't really need to know as long as he does!

I'm one of those people who likes to learn and understand everything that's going on. When DS gets to this point (assuming he does), I know I'm going to go bonkers trying to balance my need to know with the fact that because it's his sport, I don't really need to know as long as he does!
It's okay to learn stuff as long as you don't meddle in what and how he does stuff. My kid likes when I understand what is going on though, especially as he does talk to me and would be annoyed if I always did not understand. I still can not identify most pommel horse moves. I do the research, I do try to read the code of pints as well as the JO rules.

It's okay to learn stuff as long as you don't meddle in what and how he does stuff. My kid likes when I understand what is going on though, especially as he does talk to me and would be annoyed if I always did not understand. I still can not identify most pommel horse moves. I do the research, I do try to read the code of pints as well as the JO rules.
I tried to find the code of points but didn't know where to look. The coach tells me about his plans as far as D value and I get so confused sometimes. :)

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back