AHHHH worst day!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymgurl

Coach
Gymnast
warning! prepare for a rant

OK well this weekend has been hectic saturday was great! got my FHS over vault! made my day!

Today has flipped 180 degrees first i study, study, study more. I have exams on tuesday! sounds great so far doesn't it (sarcasm). my mum asks for a copy of my exam timetable and i give it to her. We had previously discussed that i would only do 1 of my 2 weekday training sessions (i do saturday aswell). When looking at the timetable i explained that i would be better off going on monday than thursday (we had previously agreed to go thursday not monday) as i only have one exam on tuesday and 3 on friday. I explain this to mum and it starts to get heated and says ask your dad! i do he screams at me and by the look on his face i was sooo scared it wasn't funny. I then explain it rationally after we both calmed down and now i cant go to gym at all until saturday! i try explaining that even missing one day of training sets u back let alone a week but that didn't help instead he pulls the card school is a priority!! which i know it is but it is just so frustrating!

so there i have finished my rant so sorry for any inconvienience

warning! prepare for a rant

OK well this weekend has been hectic saturday was great! got my FHS over vault! made my day!

Today has flipped 180 degrees first i study, study, study more. I have exams on tuesday! sounds great so far doesn't it (sarcasm). my mum asks for a copy of my exam timetable and i give it to her. We had previously discussed that i would only do 1 of my 2 weekday training sessions (i do saturday aswell). When looking at the timetable i explained that i would be better off going on monday than thursday (we had previously agreed to go thursday not monday) as i only have one exam on tuesday and 3 on friday. I explain this to mum and it starts to get heated and says ask your dad! i do he screams at me and by the look on his face i was sooo scared it wasn't funny. I then explain it rationally after we both calmed down and now i cant go to gym at all until saturday! i try explaining that even missing one day of training sets u back let alone a week but that didn't help instead he pulls the card school is a priority!! which i know it is but it is just so frustrating!

so there i have finished my rant so sorry for any inconvienience
thats ok!!!!! :) i am with you!!!! at my training center where i live we do tests every week to!!

I don't understand. What are your parents upset about? It makes sense to me that you would go Monday and Saturday and skip Thursday. Did they explain why they were upset? Sorry you had such a crummy day:(

Yea it made sense to me too to go saturday and monday i ended up going saturday but couldn't go monday and thursday and idk i think they were just worried i wouldnt get enough study done

Oh my god I know exactly how you feel! That happens to me all the time!!!

Sometimes I wish school was gymnastics :(!

PS: how old are you and what Level? Probably about the same as me, since this is my first year competing the "real" vault...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back