Parents Air conditioning or no a/c

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Luckily yes, I saw some of the girls bring little mini fans and squirt bottles to cool them off, maybe your dd can do that too. All of my concerns go to you on this one:eek:

No A/C.Here it does not stay hot to long.Usually.Ofcourse today its close to 100 degrees.The girls also get to cool down by squirting themselves with water.

We have a/c. One day it was broken and the thermostat in the gym read 101 :eek:

No A/C in our gym. It has been a problem in recent years. But This year they are doing soley day/morning practice before the gym heats up.

We are also in the Frozen tundra.. we are just now getting into the mid to upper 70's. The 80's will come in the End of July and August.

We unfortunately do not have a/c and it's HOT and humid most of the year. Our gym is actually a warehouse with garage doors and sometimes they open thoses but I don't think it makes much of a difference.
DD has never complained of the heat, though. Probably because she doesn't know any different.

DDs gym has A/C and tons of huge fans. It was 110 degrees outside today and for the past week, so that is a good thing. The viewing area doesn't have air though, so we freeze in the winter and are dying in the summer. At least our kids aren't too bad. The air isn't super cold, but I can see why, it would cost a fortune. Her old gym didn't have air and those girls were sweatin' like crazy.

No AC for us either. We do have big fans and lots of water breaks. :)

We do have a heater in the winter though.

Imat3

No AC for us either. We only get short bursts of hot weather(above 90), so in the long run probably not worth it. They use swamp coolers in all 4 corners of the gym and keep doors open as much as possible. Yes, the girls are strongly encouraged to drink lots of fluids.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back