Off Topic Alice in wonderland

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Waiting in a movie theatre for it to begin. I love Tim Burton, hopefully he does the book justice. I let you know......

The accent was pretty good. He seemed to be playing a mad hatter with multiple personality disorder, which was interesting. The story strayed FAR from the book, oldest didn't like that. It wa an okay movie, not very dark for Mr Burton though. They really did Disney the ending though, too bad.

I liked the movie alot even though it did not follow the book. I liked how he used the exact jabberwocky (sp?) lines though. However i wish someone would make an alice movie that follows the book extremely close. I still thought that it was good. :)

The movie was not intended to be a movie version of the book. It was intended to be more of an "Alice returns to Wonderland", incorporating many of the ideas, characters, subplots, etc of the actual book. That's why it doesn't follow the book. It wasn't supposed to. I really liked it. I'm glad I went in with the knowledge I did that it was going to be the book on screen but an adaptation of the book mixed with what if Alice went back.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back