WAG Alpha Factor Sale

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hope this is okay, I'm on the Alpha Factor email list and got an email this morning about this and thought I would pass it along. 30% off everything- no restrictions- until Tuesday with the code MEM30. That includes clearance, and they have some clearance leos in the $20 range which makes for a pretty good deal.
https://training.alphafactor.com/?u...l&utm_campaign=training_memorial_day_05262017
:( There is one restriction at least… Not valid on YMCA Nationals Leotards. :(

CL girth is the same for GK and AF. Not all the sizes are exact. It is best to take your dd measurements to be sure.

CL girth is the same for GK and AF. Not all the sizes are exact. It is best to take your dd measurements to be sure.

Measure your dd and use the size chart. Fir us, dd wore a larger size in Alpha Factor than GK. Even now she wears Adult XS from GK and adult Small alpha factor

Totally off topic, how do you measure. The way me and my mom measured me, i would be an AXL in lengte, but smaller than a CXS in hips etc. I'm an AM in GK...

sizing_info.jpg

index.jpg

Leotard_Measuring_Guide_1_May.jpg

Size chart:

4142f468738a254a3727a11f9ff9762a.jpg

Alpha-Factor_zps368de375.jpg

Plum Practicewear also has a sale code. Bonus code if you find the beach ball hidden on their site.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back