WAG Alpha Factor vs GK sizing

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member 18037

We have always had GK leos. My daughter is currently an AM size in GK.

She was issued her HS comp leo. It’s Alpha factor size AME. I assume this is adult medium but it’s a complete assumption on my part.

She feels it uncomfortably tight in her shoulders. Is this a typical fit for Alpha Factor?

Do they run small. She isn’t a “large” kid elsewhere. Pretty much fits true to size. And she does have broad shoulders.

thanks

Just personal experience but dd found AF to fir tighter than most other brands. She never had a comp leo but had a couple of practice ones and hated them.

Just personal experience but dd found AF to fir tighter than most other brands. She never had a comp leo but had a couple of practice ones and hated them.
Thanks that sounds like my kids curren experience. Did you ever size up? If so how did it go.

We have always had GK leos. My daughter is currently an AM size in GK.

She was issued her HS comp leo. It’s Alpha factor size AME. I assume this is adult medium but it’s a complete assumption on my part.

She feels it uncomfortably tight in her shoulders. Is this a typical fit for Alpha Factor?

Do they run small. She isn’t a “large” kid elsewhere. Pretty much fits true to size. And she does have broad shoulders.

thanks
In my experience, AF are longer thru the torso, which is great for our family, but something to think about if you size up.

I remember them fitting smaller as well but we only had one or two and I know it was always the first ones she "outgrew" of that size.

She was able to size up and she says it fits much better thank you all
I am glad she was able to size up. Until this season, we have had AF team leotards since the 2013-14 season. My OG wore an adult large competition leotard while her GK AM practice leotards still fit without being too tight (and she was even occasionally still wearing her GK and Snowflake AS). She also has broad shoulders.
I am almost kinda happy they went out of business because we switched to the same leotard maker that the local middle school and high school teams use. They were able to match what we had with AF, but there is more coverage for the "biscuits" due to a more modest leg cut.

I am glad she was able to size up. Until this season, we have had AF team leotards since the 2013-14 season. My OG wore an adult large competition leotard while her GK AM practice leotards still fit without being too tight (and she was even occasionally still wearing her GK and Snowflake AS). She also has broad shoulders.
I am almost kinda happy they went out of business because we switched to the same leotard maker that the local middle school and high school teams use. They were able to match what we had with AF, but there is more coverage for the "biscuits" due to a more modest leg cut.
This is my kid. Broad shoulders so her top size is bigger then waist.

GK leos AM
Alpha Factor AL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back