America Athletes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymSurvivor

Coach
Gymnast
The American athletes have been announced!!

The Men will be,
Jake Dalton
Danell Leyva

The Women will be,
Kyla Ross
Elizabeth Price

I think these are very good choices. Can't wait to see Kyla back in action and Ebee has already proved she has what it takes!!

Oh, cool! I haven't gotten to see much of Ebee, and I lovelovelove Kyla!
The men are good choices as well, I know that much! But other than that, I don't follow MAG much.

I read that Ebee withdrew due to injury. I was looking forward to seeing her. Such a powerful, engaging gymnast (from what I've seen on TV!)

Anyone know who her replacement is?

Hmm, I hadn't heard that!! Very disappointing. Wonder what her injury is??

I also haven't heard who her replacement will be.

------

Just read up on it. She has a strained hip muscle and USA Gym hasn't named a replacement yet.

Last edited:
Where is Sarah Finnigan? She was an alternate for the Olympics too and I never hear anyone mention her name to compete at an event like this. Is she still training?

Does anyone have a sense of how long this will be? I have tickets for my daughter and I, but it starts about half an hour before her practice ends. I am debating pulling her early. Any thoughts?

wait, how many gymnasts total will there be? (approx.) it sounds like there are only 4, but i think there should be way more!

sorry, i've never been to this!

There are 8 women and 8 men, 2 of each from US. You can find the list on the USA Gymnastics website.

I don't think they have announced who is replacing Elizabeth Price yet, supposed to announce it today.

Guessing it will be 2-3 hours long. It's being televised on NBC on Saturday!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back