WAG And the drama continues

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Any update on this? My jaw actually dropped when I read that other girl stomped on your daughter's injured foot. I would be LIVID!

I had a similar situation. My daughter was being bullied by a boy pretty consistently. One day, after school as she was walking over to the High school, he ran up behind her and shoved her so she fell onto the ground and had the wind knocked out of her, all because she beat him at pull-ups in PE earlier in the day (so the drama can be boys, too). I basically sat in the principal's office and demanded that he be moved to another class and be made to keep away from my daughter. He's practically twice her weight and could have really hurt her! His mom was pissed about his reassignment, but too bad. Boys (and girls) who are allowed to get away with this stuff in third grade grow up to be teens and adults who commit date rape and assault.

Anyway, I was just wondering how things worked out with the school.

Any update on this? My jaw actually dropped when I read that other girl stomped on your daughter's injured foot. I would be LIVID!

I had a similar situation. My daughter was being bullied by a boy pretty consistently. One day, after school as she was walking over to the High school, he ran up behind her and shoved her so she fell onto the ground and had the wind knocked out of her, all because she beat him at pull-ups in PE earlier in the day (so the drama can be boys, too). I basically sat in the principal's office and demanded that he be moved to another class and be made to keep away from my daughter. He's practically twice her weight and could have really hurt her! His mom was pissed about his reassignment, but too bad. Boys (and girls) who are allowed to get away with this stuff in third grade grow up to be teens and adults who commit date rape and assault.

Anyway, I was just wondering how things worked out with the school.
The update is that we are officially on summer break and I don’t have to deal with this dramatic clique any longer. The school was no help and the family (mom) was only making excuses. We are in the process of officially moving to our new house which is in a different school district, so we won’t have this sort of school drama next year. Our gym situation stays the same because we only moved 10 miles north, and one of her best gym friends will be at school with her.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back