Off Topic Anniversary ideas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Redford

Coach
Gymnast
Judge
Our club is celebrating its 110th anniversary this year and we as the section with most young athletes will be responsible for providing games and activities for the children at the celebration.
So I'm basically looking for ideas on activities that are attractive for kids of all ages.
The celebration is going to be outside, so no indoor equipment will be available. It's going to be in late June, so I hope the weather'll cooperate.
We have a small budget, but not a huge one.

Please fire away, I do not have much experience with that kind of parties but I guess especially the parents among you might have lived through one or two of such celebrations and come across an activity you liked?

Could you use a big parachute and do those type of group games? Obstacle courses are great fun. Relay races doing silly walks.

@notthatmom : Oh yes and it's by far not one of the oldest. There are a few clubs that have been around for over 200 years.

@txgymfan : We don't own a parachute (assuming you mean one of the colourful ones) but might be able to borrow one, good idea! What kind of obstacles did you have in mind?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back