DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Some of these posts were taken from one of the recent anonymous posts. They have been moved here to help everyone understand how the anonymous posting works.

Sorry didnt realize the default is anonymous posting on these threads. For context I thought all the replies were from the same person.

Unfortunately this is an add-on and it doesn't differentiate between the OP and other "anonymous" posts. It is confusing.

Unfortunately this is an add-on and it doesn't differentiate between the OP and other "anonymous" posts. It is confusing.
Yes it is- I was wondering the other day if there was a way to assign a color or a number to the different "anonymous" posters in a thread.

Yes it is- I was wondering the other day if there was a way to assign a color or a number to the different "anonymous" posters in a thread.

There is currently no way as all of the anonymous posts are actually posted by the same user...

So if you assigned a color or a number... then they would all have the exact same number or color as there is only one user that can post anonymously. The users name is "Anonymous Post".

Does that make sense?

It is done this way in case the add-on fails or has an issue... the users that posted the content will not be identified as the posts are owned by user "Anonymous Post".

Confusing... I know.

Uc Santa Barbara Ucsb GIF by KITP

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back