Another Al-trocity

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

profmom

Proud Parent
Best comment I read was that instead of the green, yellow, red to "help" us understand if the gymnast got a good score, there should be green, yellow, red bubbles above the commentators heads- Green for "ok," yellow for "he's about to say something stupid" and red for "Hurry, mute button NOW!"

What would it take to get rid of him? It seems to me that people are even more vocal about how awful he is now than in 2012. Is there any chance at all that NBC will listen?

They don't give a flying fig what gymnastics fans think. As long as "Madeline Midwest" isn't complaining, things will continue as usual.

Did he say this? This guy needs to go.

Yes. Not the part in the parenthesis, though, that was my snarky commentary. Sanne is 24. The diary comment not only was sexist, it also painted her as younger (she's not a teenager like Laurie).

Reactions: sce
Yes. Not the part in the parenthesis, though, that was my snarky commentary. Sanne is 24. The diary comment not only was sexist, it also painted her as younger (she's not a teenager like Laurie).
You can't be dismissive and sexist to the same people who you are making your living off of.

Reactions: sce
I have been watching more of the live feed than I have prime time, especially since school started. Mainly because I cannot listen to Al anymore. I truly wish that any other network would get rights to the Olympics. I have been dissatisfied with the coverage for a while now.

School starts Monday here. I am dreading and looking forward to it.

Watching the Olympics together has been fun. Older girl is learning about other sports. It's our first Olympics together and she had never ever seen pole vault, water polo, beach volleyball, men's indoor volleyball ( she thought girls played it).

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back