WAG Another level 9 floor question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

As the competition season is heading closer I am getting very nervous about competing on floor. I posted a similar thread a couple of months ago but I have still yet to confirm my tumbling passes with my coach:( Anyway to the point. I am struggling with connecting two saltos together and I have tried multiple connections and nothing seems to work out. My coach is very frustrated with me and asked me to come up with a floor routine I will be comfortable to compete. I am thinking about doing front pike step-out round-off back 1 1/2. This will get my two saltos in one pass requirement. Does that pass get a bonus?

No, I do not believe that you would get bonus for that pass since they are not directly connected saltos, however, you would still get the special requirement of having a two salto pass.

Assuming you mean USAG Development Program Level 9, B to C indirect salto connection is now 0.1 bonus. So yes, that pass would get 0.1 bonus for B front pike to C-value back 1 1/2. Just make sure it's a front pike and not a front tuck. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back