Parents Another New Gym Story

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am pleased to have nothing but good things to report. We recently made a switch to a new gym and couldn't be happier. Our DD just gets to do gymnastics...no drama, no coaching issues, no crazy parents...she and her parents are so excited. Lots of hard work every practice. lots of attention to detail with technique and form issues. Girls laugh and have a great time just gym-ing. I think we could get used to this!:D

This is what I am hoping for in the switch we are making this week. I just don't want to deal with issues, ya know? glad it is working so well for you.

That's great! CONGRATS! We will be celebrating our 1 yr anniversary at our new gym July 1st (at old gym for about 4 yrs) and I have no regrets either. While DD misses her old coach, she is probably doing better than I could see her doing if we stayed, and it has lifted a huge financial burden for us and allowed my DD to continue in the sport. You don't realize the gym floor could be better somewhere else, LOL, but it really is!

It feels so good, doesn't it? Knowing that it was the right decision and having no regrets about it. Seems to be a trend around here these days. Good luck and hope she does well! :)

Sometimes change is good. DD had her 1 year anniversary at her new gym in April and we haven't looked back ever. She loves going to gym now, no complaints like she had before. It is hard to do, but usually by the time you are seriously questioning changing gyms, you probably should have already done it. It is great when your kid finds the right fit!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back