Another newbie

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mom2Brats

Proud Parent
Hey there! I guess I'll introduce myself. I'm an Air Force wife an mom to three. 7, 4 and 3 months. I signed 2 older up for gymnastics in September for something to do and my dd (7) really took off. She's been coming home and practicing everyday. Unfortunately, when I stayed for class I realized that she's was learning in spite of the instructor, who likes to sit and watch the kids from a didstance.:mad: So my dh (before he deployed) suggested I take her to the gymnastics club in town before she hurts herself.

At the club. they told me they will probably move her to team soon but started her in the rec program so I've been surfing the internet trying to find out as much as I can before we get committed. Glad to have found this place! She's got kind of a weird assortment of skills since she's mostly taught herself.... can do cartwheels and roundoffs on the balance beam as well as front handsprings on the floor but hasn't done a back walkover or back handspring yet. So we'll see what happens.

Anyway, I've been poking around and this looks like a great place!! I look forward to being here.

Hi and welcome!

I have 4 daughters in the sport and couldn't be happier-except when I receive the gym bill:eek:;) Good luck to your DD on team!

Welcome!! I also have 7 year old and 4 year old gymmies!

This is a really supportive place...and a great place to learn!

Welcome! I am sure you will learn a lot from the many knowledgeable contributors to this board. My DD just turned 6 and is due to compete in her first level 4 meet next weekend.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back