Another one for the books!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DD got her cast to handstand tonight, which means she has accomplished all 4 goals she set for herself at the new year to accomplish by her birthday, July 1st.

She got the bwo on beam 1st, followed by ro bhs back tuck, followed by front tuck, and now the cast handstand! Super excited for my little one and incredibly grateful she has such a supportive coaching staff!

She just got moved to level 5 a month or so ago and is hoping to rock this level and get to 6 for winter/spring season if the stars align. We've discussed this is a goal she is not entirely in control of, but I am keeping my fingers crossed for her anyway- she is working hard and progressing, and most importantly- has a great attitude!

This is awesome!!! Yay for your lil dd! It sounds like she is gonna rock level 5!! And we should celebrate our bdays together...mines June 30th. I missed that ruby birthstone by one freakin day!!, lol!!

Those are great skills to get - very exciting! And how brilliant for her to meet her birthday target, it'll be great for her confidence going forward. You must be bursting proud :D

How exciting! They are some major accomplishments! Good on her for setting and working hard to achieve her goal- very impressive :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back