WAG Another Rough Day...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just a quick update - all of DD's tests have come back normal, the blood and protein and her kidneys has resolved on it's own and her pulminary function tests are up to 85%. We have a few days of appointments in February just to follow-up with everything but it seems that whatever inflammatory response was causing her difficulties is responding to minimal treatment. I can't really begin to describe the relief we all feel - it would still be great to know what the heck is going on, but we'll take normal test results and a healthy kid over extra information any day.

Just a quick update - all of DD's tests have come back normal, the blood and protein and her kidneys has resolved on it's own and her pulminary function tests are up to 85%. We have a few days of appointments in February just to follow-up with everything but it seems that whatever inflammatory response was causing her difficulties is responding to minimal treatment. I can't really begin to describe the relief we all feel - it would still be great to know what the heck is going on, but we'll take normal test results and a healthy kid over extra information any day.

I'm so relieved for you! Praying she continues to improve and that soon this is all just a distant memory.

HALLELUJAH!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back