Any forum problems - post them here

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Please post any forum issues here. Then JBS will be able to deal with them as they arise.

Posts seem to being vanishing. I know at least two posts that have gone since last night. Could it be a symptom of the crash?

Gymjourney mom PM'd to say that the site still disappears for her. She can type a PM and then when she hits send it's gone, along with the CB!!! I have also been experiencing this.

If this is happening for you could you post here as then JBS can get an idea of the size of the problem.

Several times today I was on page 1 of a thread, and when I tried to go to page 2, I got the Internet Explorer cannot display this page message.

Same thing here today, I was reading page one and when I tried page 2 I got the cannot display this page. I'm using Firefox.

Interesting...I'll have to check the server stats and error log and see what is going on.

The server seems to be overloaded...not a bad thing...just means we are busy. I'm going to have to turn some features off for a while until I get things sorted out.

In the last couple of days, when I advance to the next page, I was kicked out of my sign on. I think it's more so when I attempt to make a post. Maybe it's trying to tell me something.

In the last couple of days, when I advance to the next page, I was kicked out of my sign on. I think it's more so when I attempt to make a post. Maybe it's trying to tell me something.

Nah, unless the forum is trying to tell me something, too. LOL. Why would the system not like your insightful posts? ;)

I keep getting logged out all the time. Never happened before. Sometimes happens when I type out an answer and then it says I am not logged in.

That has been happening to me too. Probably something to do with the new forum upgrade.

As for Notamom, maybe it's a new filter JBS installed??? I wish we had a psycho mom fliter instead!!!

Probb

I have a prob that my mails like my inbox my pc is slow so i have to opean so many mails jusy to delite them :/

I have a prob that my mails like my inbox my pc is slow so i have to opean so many mails jusy to delite them :/

Could you please write this again using punctuation and proper spelling. Then I might be able to help you. We DO NOT use msn shorthand or "speak" here ever.

The "New Posts" link isn't working for me; it just takes me to a blank page (completely blank, not even a chalkbucket logo at the top). Anybody else having this issue?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back