Parents Any hobbies?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I love to read, and cook. It might sound a bit weird but cleaning relaxes me the most! Big stress reliever.:)

My poor tub gets my frustration taken out on it while being scrubbed, I'm right there with ya! Aside from taking DD to the gym and having a 3 month old baby boy, I try to read. Even that is dictated by gymnastics though. Some girls of mine were reading the twilight series by Stephanie Meyer and told me to read it. I did, the first book was a chore but the rest weren't bad. I made fun of the first book after a workout one day and boy, did that spark debate lol!

My kids have often said that the sofa/couch should be a gymnastics apparatus. They can do such great things on it and it is so much safer that that pesky balance beam thing.

I enjoy garending, shopping, reading, and sometimes I get wild hairs that I like to re-decorate the house. I swear my kids bath room has been re done 4 times and we have lived here 7 years.

I used to juggle; I juggled professionally while I was in highschool, and was chasing a world record for awhile, but sorta stopped juggling around the time I graduated (partially because all my juggling buddies went off to college far far away.)

Now I write music, as well as doing rearrangements of other people's music (mostly videogame tunes).

I used to juggle; I juggled professionally while I was in highschool, and was chasing a world record for awhile, but sorta stopped juggling around the time I graduated (partially because all my juggling buddies went off to college far far away.)

Now I write music, as well as doing rearrangements of other people's music (mostly videogame tunes).

Ok - you totally have to post a video of you juggling now !!!

If I could attempt cooking or other kitchen type duties while managing the couch, I might approach being a domestic goddess:)

Ah, but see, I have dominated the feeding of the masses while still conquering the couch. "Hello? Do you deliver?" :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back