Parents Any Info on Performance Gymnastics in Dayton, Ohio?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

funkyflamingo

Proud Parent
Hi! My family and I currently live in Cleveland, but are relocating to Dayton to be closer to my parents. My 8 y/o daughter just finished her level 3 season this weekend at her state meet and did quite well, placing 4 in her division. I saw that Performance gymnasts placed above her and also won team for both Level 3 and 4 and found out they are in Dayton but I'd never heard of them before this weekend since we are so new to the sport. All previous reccomendations have been to go to I believe "BnB or B&B I'm not sure," Ohio Sports Academy or make the drive to Perfection. They seem like a younger gym so I'm just curious if anyone has any info on them. She is in a decelopmental fast track program right now, but I didn't see any info on Performance having something similar. Thanks!

if you are willing to drive, Perfection is an excellent gym. Love Enrique. And they have a lot of successful upper level gymnasts with a great track record for getting them to colleges.

Yes... highly recommend Perfection.

Not from Ohio, but have seen Perfection at a couple of meets this year. This may not be a reason to pick a gym, but they have my absolute favorite leo this year! Also they have great mask compliance!

Hi! My family and I currently live in Cleveland, but are relocating to Dayton to be closer to my parents. My 8 y/o daughter just finished her level 3 season this weekend at her state meet and did quite well, placing 4 in her division. I saw that Performance gymnasts placed above her and also won team for both Level 3 and 4 and found out they are in Dayton but I'd never heard of them before this weekend since we are so new to the sport. All previous reccomendations have been to go to I believe "BnB or B&B I'm not sure," Ohio Sports Academy or make the drive to Perfection. They seem like a younger gym so I'm just curious if anyone has any info on them. She is in a decelopmental fast track program right now, but I didn't see any info on Performance having something similar. Thanks!
My daughter goes to Performance. It’s an amazing gym! My daughter is 9 in level 8. They have a fantastic program. Let me know if you have any questions! They do have a program for excelling gymnasts. Let me know if you have any questions.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back