WAG Anybody watching the Super Six right now?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I missed it. Does anyone know is it archived? OU did a great job with 2nd place. Hope they are in the hunt next year, I love their beam and KJ seems like an awesome coach.

So bummed that OU didn't win!!!!!!!! But congrats to Florida.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using ChalkBucket mobile app

Oh, and I am very proud of the OU women! We were privileged to cheer them on at all the home meets this season! What exceptional talent!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using ChalkBucket mobile app

Was cheering for OU too (team has links to them) and Minnesota has a gymnast on their team, so was really hoping they'd win! Maybe next year will be their year!

We had to "borrow" a friend's log in information to watch it last night! We were also rooting for OU, since I grew up a Sooner fan, and that is my daughter's favorite college team! It makes it more exciting for her since she is going to OU's gymnastics camp this summer!

For those that missed it. Apparently ESPN3 has the competition archived. I saw prelims but I will go back and watch part of the broadcast. Are there any routines that I should not miss?

So happy for the Gators, what an AMAZING comeback!!! And congrats to Bridget for winning AA (and BB)!!! I'll going to miss college gymnastics and all the graduating seniors!

Mince Hall on fx during Super Six, Danusia Francis on beam during Event Finals, the UF fx line up from 2-6 during Super Six, Diandra Milliner fx during Super Six, Marissa King bars during Super Six, Vanessa Zamarrippa bars during Super Six.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back