Parents Anyone else not know what level?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

@mom2newgymnast how did the mock meet go? Is she feeling good about things? Are YOU feeling good about things?!
Um, no? We knew floor was out, maybe for the season. Bars, she had bad bars the practices before the mock meet and her bars coach wasn't able to be at the mock meet, so we knew it wasn't looking too promising. But she was allowed to warm up.. and she kept falling on the blind to front giant so didn't even get to warm up her jaeger or shootover. So, no bars at the mock meet. She also hadn't managed to put together a full beam routine prior to the mock meet (still working on connecting the dismount and connecting her switch leap and back tuck), so no beam. So, she competed vault. And it was basically her level 8 vault (piked yurchenko). But she did look good on it! She's close to having the layout, but not quite.

First meet is in 2 1/2 weeks and I am not sure she'll be competing any events at it at this point. But we've already booked an air bnb with a friend, so we are going. lol. Hopefully it'll get better with a little more time. I think her PT is going to clear her for everything next week at least so that'll be good. :)

Um, no? We knew floor was out, maybe for the season. Bars, she had bad bars the practices before the mock meet and her bars coach wasn't able to be at the mock meet, so we knew it wasn't looking too promising. But she was allowed to warm up.. and she kept falling on the blind to front giant so didn't even get to warm up her jaeger or shootover. So, no bars at the mock meet. She also hadn't managed to put together a full beam routine prior to the mock meet (still working on connecting the dismount and connecting her switch leap and back tuck), so no beam. So, she competed vault. And it was basically her level 8 vault (piked yurchenko). But she did look good on it! She's close to having the layout, but not quite.

First meet is in 2 1/2 weeks and I am not sure she'll be competing any events at it at this point. But we've already booked an air bnb with a friend, so we are going. lol. Hopefully it'll get better with a little more time. I think her PT is going to clear her for everything next week at least so that'll be good. :)
Oh no! I know she has worked so hard. Hopefully she will get to compete something at the upcoming meet! I can't believe meet season is here already!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back