Anyone else watching event finals?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

In many European countries kids are expected to learn foreign languages to a very high level and there is an expectation that they would be able to read University textbooks in their own language, English and possibly another language as well

Unless you are "Very English" ( note I said English, not British, lol) where you expect everyone else to speak English and if they don't you just shout slowly at them till they do as you want !

Luckily we are not all like that

does anybody know if ashton locklear was injured? i have never seen her falter like she did in the ub final. she did not look like herself to me.

Yes. She has had a shoulder injury since the summer, and she injured her knee as well, I believe at the meet. Such a shame, as she is in my opinion the most elegant bars worker in the world.

Unless you are "Very English" ( note I said English, not British, lol) where you expect everyone else to speak English and if they don't you just shout slowly at them till they do as you want !

Luckily we are not all like that
ROFL...I have seen this in action whilst overseas at a pick as you go restaurant, and felt like yelling back at them in the native language (which I actually happened to know!) to make a point. I felt for the person behind the cash reg.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back