Anyone in Texas?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi everyone! My fiance (who will be my husband by then) and I are moving to TX in January. Specifically the Austin area. Anyone train in this area or know of any gyms who have adult classes? I know Star Center does and they were actually pretty helpful. :) Anyone know of any others?

Hi, good luck with your move! We have an ever-growing list of adult classes on Gymnastike's adult gym page: http://www.gymnastike.org/page/adult-gymnastics. In Austin, s Star Center Gymnastics, Dance and Cheer, Home, offers adult classes. A number of other gyms in TX offer adult classes, too. If you learn of additional classes in the Austin area that are not yet on the page, please feel free to let me know at marina@gymnastike.org so we can add them. Thanks!

Hi

I am not sure about Austin, but there are 2 gyms in San Antonio that have adult programs. I work out at Gymnastics of San Antonio, and love the atmosphere, and the support (I am a 52 year old former gymnast). It would be great if we could establish a network of Texas adult gymnasts, and maybe even set up a meet at some point. Good luck with the move. I am not sure where you are coming from, but I moved her from San Diego CA 17 years, ago, and have come to like Texas quite a bit.

I know of a group of adults in Houston that would be up for a competition. Most are about level 4-6.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back