anyone know how to cut song into 'floor routine music'??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi, I want to use this movie theme song, and it doesnt have words..never came with them. Also I already cut it to where I want it to start and end, also I found where I want my 2nd tumbling pass to be..the problem is that it is 2 min 17 secs... and I need it to be like 1:20-1:30 secs, so I need to loose some of the middle. And I need to find a place for my 1st tumbling pass... so if anyone could help me cut the song in the middle... but it still sounds good and doesnt jump from like one tempo to another let me know and i'll send the file, thanks

Hi, I want to use this movie theme song, and it doesnt have words..never came with them. Also I already cut it to where I want it to start and end, also I found where I want my 2nd tumbling pass to be..the problem is that it is 2 min 17 secs... and I need it to be like 1:20-1:30 secs, so I need to loose some of the middle. And I need to find a place for my 1st tumbling pass... so if anyone could help me cut the song in the middle... but it still sounds good and doesnt jump from like one tempo to another let me know and i'll send the file, thanks
Just a Q... Why is it that you can clip the beginning and end, but not the middle? Is it that you do not have the right tool?

Tell us some details on your routine and the level you're at. That will help.

I could give it a try. Please PM me with your email address so that I can contact you for the file. I am far from a pro but I'd like to play with that sort of stuff with some good result. No promise though ;).

I can do it! Just tell me specifically where you want it cut. Or if you want, I can use my judgement. Up to you. PM me if you want me to do it. :)

Just a Q... Why is it that you can clip the beginning and end, but not the middle? Is it that you do not have the right tool?

Tell us some details on your routine and the level you're at. That will help.

I could give it a try. Please PM me with your email address so that I can contact you for the file. I am far from a pro but I'd like to play with that sort of stuff with some good result. No promise though ;).

Actually im using a really good editor, well I just found the middle spot I needed to cut and I cut it, so what I need help with now is the transition from where I cut because it doesnt flow now. Im high school gymnast so I am not really a certain level.. but I will have 2 tumbling passes, one will be around 6 secs for my double salto and the other a short pass, just fronthand spring front layout

Ok, I'll PM you thanks!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back