Anyone watching live feed?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

vagymmomma

Proud Parent
Simone - wow on floor. And Aly. Why was Gabby's floor score so low (and by low it's still 7th highest overall)?

I was...but now it switched to table tennis?? Still says gymnastics...sigh.

Apparently they have submitted an inquiry into Laurie's D score...

Reactions: sce
Gabby backed up out of bounds before going for her second pass.

Holy heck though are these girls dialed in!! Best floor I think Laurie's ever done. And the vaults... When your team DROPS a 15.166. They nearly had a 47!!!!! Yowza!!

I just got switched to table tennis. So I backed out and went back to all sports, click gymnastics again, and got back in. And it has been way fun to watch.

I don't think you missed them. They aren't showing our girls do everything, or maybe it's just weirdness...because I never got to see laurie's floor! I will however be clicking on individual events once this is over so I CAN watch it.

Gabby backed up out of bounds before going for her second pass.

Holy heck though are these girls dialed in!! Best floor I think Laurie's ever done. And the vaults... When your team DROPS a 15.166. They nearly had a 47!!!!! Yowza!!

My stupid computer is blinking out. What were the vault scores for Aly and Simone's 2nd vault (I saw the 16 for her Amanar)?

My stupid computer is blinking out. What were the vault scores for Aly and Simone's 2nd vault (I saw the 16 for her Amanar)?

I don't remember Aly's but DD says 15.7 something.

Simone's second VT was a 16.1!

I'm watching event feeds, not the combined one, and having better success.

Edit: Empowered beat me!

The event feeds are running well. You get stuck in a rut of commercials during the breaks (I love Jim Gaffigan, but I've seen every car commercial he's in 87 times now), but other than that they're working well with no commentary... WOOHOO!

We are watching the individual apparatus feeds- my daughter wanted to make sure she could see all of the US routines. I have to say I'm liking watching it without the commentary.

For those of us who can't stream, if someone is willing to post details, we'd much appreciate it.

Thanks!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back